Wednesday, June 18

Magazine: Vanitly Fair


Fashion’s the word that definitely comes up when you say, Vanity Fair. I recently was roaming though VanityFair.com, without a subscription, and was reading this article on Angelina Jolie, July 08’s cover girl. This article put me in awe and completely changed my perspective on her. I was utterly confused if I should label this post Inspiration or Magazine. Jolie seems like a very distinguished person and strong women. Prier to reading this article, I wasn’t even sure if I supported her and Brad’s relationship because I still felt bad for Jennifer Aniston. I know I’m in desperate need of getting over it. Well, I sort of did. I am now a very strong supporter of Jolie-Pitt. They seem like really great parents/people. I read that they only leave their children with at least one parent. It doesn’t seem like much, but I know it is hard for two working actors. Also, them adopting children of multiple raises, impassioned me. Jolie, loving to be pregnant, is very prodigious. All in all, I found this article very appealing and advise you to read it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALSO! This is the 5th post of "Fashion's the Word". I hope everyone has liked everything so far. It can only get better!

7 comments:

CAT KHAN said...

shes so so so BEAUTIFUL!!! i am seriously obsessed with her.

Supercalifashionista said...

I adore her! She's beautiful on the inside and out, as insanely corny as that sounds! But, I stole my moms issue and read the whole thing. And by the way, you're doing a great job.

Margaux said...

I've never liked Angelina much, I think it had to do with my Friends obsession, its hard for me to side with her.

Margaux said...

I've never liked Angelina much, I think it had to do with my Friends obsession, its hard for me to side with her.

Secretista said...

Seriously. She's so gorgeous I can't take it.

Fashion Is Poison said...

she is so damn gorgeous

Secretista said...

LOL, you're so cute. Unfortunately dearie I'm not a Fashion intern--YET. I'm just a normal journalism intern, interning at a fabulous site (first30days.com) that allows me to gain more knowledge of the industry of journalism. Hopefully, this fall I'll be interning at a Fashion magazine, but who knows.

All I can really tell you is that you must figure out what aspect of Fashion you want to be in. If you want to gain lots of knowledge on Fashion, I'd say try an intern with a local designer. Local designers are always looking for interns! You're so young though honey, you've got a longs way to go. Just keep diving your head into Fashion magazines and what not.